Immediate openings with a busy frozen food packaging department located in Cambridge, ON. This is the perfect opportunity to become a team member of essential workers that are responsible for providing food to the Canadian grocery chains.
Full-time day shift – Monday to Friday 6:30am-2:30pm and the jobsite is transit accessible! $15-15.50/hr.
About the company:
– Food Packaging company with over 40 years in the industry
– Large focus on health and safety
– Core values anchored in innovation, quality, and customer service
– Packaging meat or other food items into trays or packs
– Scraping, trimming and formulating product on a rotational schedule
– Quality inspection of product and packaging
– This is a refrigerated environment
– Lifting up to 50lbs is required
DON’T WAIT – APPLY TODAY – WE HAVE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – this will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume, call Crystal & Natasha at 519-340-0466 Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm.’
Visit the HOT JOBS section of our website www.ablemployment.com to see more full-time job openings!
Our associates LOVE to work here! You will be working in a warehouse located in Mississauga! This is a Light...Apply For This Job
General Labour - Casual Day Shift (2-3 a week) Duties will include: -Unloading small fridges and stoves from a truck...Apply For This Job
Immediate General Labour openings at a fast growing food processing company in St. Marys! Our client is a global agri-food solutions...Apply For This Job
We have full time openings in a manufacturing company that was founded in Milton in 1981! Work for an innovative...Apply For This Job