Immediate openings with a busy frozen food packaging department located in Cambridge, ON. This is the perfect opportunity to become a team member of essential workers that are responsible for providing food to the Canadian grocery chains.
Full-time day shift – Monday to Friday 6:30am-2:30pm or afternoons 2:30pm-10:30pm and the jobsite is transit accessible within Cambridge! $16.00-$16.50/hr.
Permanent hire after probation period. Unionized environment, full benefits & pension plan upon hire.
About the company:
– Food Packaging company with over 40 years in the industry
– Large focus on health and safety
– Core values anchored in innovation, quality, and customer service
– Packaging meat or other food items into trays or packs
– Scraping, trimming and formulating product on a rotational schedule
– Quality inspection of product and packaging
– This is a refrigerated environment
– Lifting up to 25lbs is required
DON’T WAIT – APPLY TODAY – WE HAVE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
This facility is a unionized workplace, all union benefits will be available once hired.
To apply for this position, email your resume to email@example.com then TEXT Crystal at 519-340-0466
Visit the HOT JOBS section of our website www.ablemployment.com to see more full-time job openings!
Skills often associated with this type of job include: general labour, packaging, manufacturing, food industry, full time, career opportunity, refrigerated environment, production, quality inspection, QC, packer
We are currently hiring for an industry leader in manufacturing tracks, thresholds, and hardware for doors. This well established client...Apply For This Job
Must be able to work 40 hours on SIN! We are looking for an experienced warehouse worker who knows a bit...Apply For This Job