Join a company that core values are anchored on innovation, quality, and customer service. Our client is a Food Packaging Facility with over 40 years in the industry. Permanent hire after probation period.
This position is ongoing & located in Cambridge and on a bus route! Permanent hire after probation period.
Straight day or afternoon shift available!
– Open to working in a cool environment?
– Able to lift up to 25 pounds?
– Comfortable working in a fast paced environment?
What you will be doing:
– Packaging meat or other food items into trays or packs
– Scraping, trimming and formulating product on a rotational schedule
– Quality inspection of product and packaging
If you are a team player with a positive attitude and has an eye for detail APPLY TODAY!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com – this will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume, call Crystal at 519-340-0466 Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm.
Visit the HOT JOBS section of our website www.ablemployment.com to see more full-time job openings!
Light lifting up to 25 lbs boxes standing/repeatitive main products are LOU's BBQ (those pre-cooked meat meals...Apply For This Job
Our client makes some of the most beloved thin-crust frozen pizza's in Canadian grocery stores, along with many other family...Apply For This Job