Come work for a well-known, multinational package delivery company! Get in-house forklift training and build your professional skill set!
What’s in it for you:
– Room to grow and advance and free training available!
– Wages ranging from $17.00-$18.50 an hour to start!
– Weekly pay every Friday
– QSPP – receive your first day pay after your second shift
– Great team environment – our employees love to work here
– Transit accessible location – Walkers & 403
MUST BE BONDABLE
As a Warehouse Associate, you will be:
– Performing general labour duties in a large distribution warehouse
– Comfortable with heights, as their shelving units go quite high!
– Comfortable lifting up to 50lbs occasionally
– Must be willing to preform general labor duties in addition to operating the forklift
You will receive training for approximately 2 weeks on how to comfortably operate the different types of forklifts such as:
Send your resume to email@example.com and call (905) 631-2259 from Monday-Friday between 10:00am-3:00pm to schedule an interview!
Skills often associated with this type of position include: general labour, entry level, heavy lifting, forklift, order picker, packaging, rf scanner, Burlington, Halton, Oakville, distribution, logistics, raymond reach, counterbalance, inhouse training
Work for North America's leading processor, distributor and seller of industrial minerals! You will be responsible for helping to...Apply For This Job
***THIS IS AN UPCOMING POSITION*** Full Time Ramp Agents/Cargo Handlers needed to work at Canada's leading provider of time sensitive...Apply For This Job
Apply today to start working ASAP! We have immediate openings for a state of the art mattress warehouse! This job...Apply For This Job