Working in a large distribution warehouse, doing a variety of general labour duties. These duties may included: unloading product from trucks, preparing different product to be shipped, order picking, packing, sorting, quality inspection etc. May be asked to lift up to 30lbs. Ability to be relatively tech savvy and have general computer knowledge – comfortable working with my Excel.
Two Roles Available: Forklift Operator (training + In-house Certification provided) OR Order Pick/Packer
Multiple Shifts – Full Time Hours
– Comfortable working in a temperature controlled environment at times- cooler setting as you are working with medical supplies.
– Be able to able to pass a criminal backcheck*
– Comfortable working at heights – up to 20 feet high
– General Assembling / Ability to do heavy lifting (20- 50lbs)
– Motivated to work / good at following directions
– Strong attention to details is required.
– Have good attendance (including being on time)
– Willing to learn
– REQUIRED to work in Cooler
Must be able to able to pass a criminal backcheck*
Apply directly to this ad with a copy of your resume and/or immediately give us a call at 905-631-2259 tp speak to our Recruiter Stephanie directly!
Skills often associated with this role: Order picker, packer, labelling, assembly, general labour, warehouse, Halton, Burlington, distribution, light lifting, full time.
Do you want to get your foot in the door to some of London's top employers? Have more power over your...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for a general labour opportunity where you can get your foot in the door of the manufacturing...Apply For This Job
Join an award-winning, OEM metal stamping and modular assembly company supporting the automobile and light truck manufacturing industry throughout Canada,...Apply For This Job