Come work with a 75 year old company that looks to bring people on their team who are dynamic, motivated and looking to be a part of the company’s continued growth.
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Operations Coordinator will manage administrative duties and assist with the flow of information throughout the organization.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
· Process payments for customers
· Creating orders in the system and providing all necessary documentation
· Updating customer information when necessary
· Assist with maintaining accurate inventory levels in all warehouses
· Creating PO’s with multiple suppliers
· Ensure any NCR’s are fully investigated and resolved
· Meet on a weekly basis with Management
· Help with yearly tradeshow including ordering supplies, booth space and utilities
· Manage system and update/add products and specifications
· Assist Operations Manager on day-to-day activities
The successful candidate will be team oriented, detailed and strong in Word and Excel. Navision experience is an asset. Admin, customer service and office coordination experience.
ABL Employment is seeking an experienced Staffing Consultant to join our Peel team! ABL Employment is a company that cares...Apply For This Job
We're looking for an Administrative Coordinator of Special Projects to join the expanding team of one of Ontario's leading Mobility...Apply For This Job