Are you looking for work with some flexibility? Are you open to working one or more 8 hour shifts per week? Would you like to get out of the house and help our supply chain run smoothly during the holidays? LOOK NO FURTHER! WE HAVE SEVERAL OPENINGS!
Business is booming in the lower mainland and we are looking for people to work in essential service businesses to help the flow of goods across Canada! We have on-call and full time positions!
Types of jobs that we offer:
– Warehouse lumping
– Warehouse order selecting
– Warehouse pickers
– Warehouse shipping / receiving
– Forklift operator positions – counterbalance, reach, order picker
– And much more!
Why work with ABL:
– Full time and short term positions available
– Weekly pay every Friday
– Get your 1st day’s pay after your 2nd shift with our Quick Start Pay Program
– $100 referral bonus program – learn more during your interview
– Work with some of the best companies in the lower mainland
– Apply today and interview the same day
– Several job opportunities to choose from – we have something for everyone
Who we are looking for:
– No experience required
– Must be at least 18 years of age
– Must be able to work 40 hours per week on your SIN
– Most of our jobs require steel toe shoes
DON’T WAIT – APPLY TODAY!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com and mention job # 18934. This will create a file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume, call Holly or Marcel to schedule your personal interview 604-648-2259. Please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.