The Machine Operator position is responsible for setting up and operating automatic and manual machines. The Machine Operator requires the ability to independently read and interpret blueprints, set-up sheets and related technical data to determine tooling requirements, setup procedures, control settings as required by the work order specifications.
– Verify and process job specifications required as per work instructions and diligent about ensuring accuracy in recording work flow
– Perform proper set-up and calibration for all equipment and accessories to be used on job
– Following company’s basic working procedure and job specific procedures to perform the tasks as assigned
– Ensure to keep work area neat and clean that were used during the day/night prior to leaving at the end of the shift
– Follow Company’s safety policy and complete job task in a manner that does not put him or other individuals in an unsafe situation
– Set-up the machine properly for safe and efficient production
– Identify, report and segregate material / scrap and any non-conforming material / parts
– Ensure that processing equipment is maintained in a safe and clean condition
– Provide feedback to the supervisor about the machine efficiency and quality
– Check first off part inspection. Make sure all the dimensions are within tolerance limit. Make necessary adjustment if required.
Apply now if you’re ready to start your new career!
***Must be okay with day/afternoon training prior to transitioning into graveyard shift***
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job #20911 in the subject line.
This will create a unique file for you in our system and a survey will be emailed and texted out to you. Once it is complete we will contact you.
Apply today! Submit your resume to email@example.com to start the registration process; you will receive survey link to start...Apply For This Job