Seeking a Red Seal Industrial Millwright and Electrician to work for well established company in the automotive industry in Oakville.
As a Red Seal Industrial Millwright and Electrician you will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks including but not limited to facility start up and shut down, machine set up, installations, breakdown repair, preventative maintenance and parts modification. You will be required to work on machinery daily and have strong diagnostic and trouble shooting ability.
MINIMUM 5 YEARS WORKING EXPERIENCE
· Read blueprints and schematic drawings
· Trouble-shoot, repair and install hydraulic and pneumatic components
· Work with a wide array of precision tools, such as Vernier Calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, gauge blocks etc.
· Perform and assists in the preventative and predictive maintenance of chemical filling machinery and auxiliary equipment
· Work with other trades’ groups and contractors to complete project assignments
· Operate grinder, saw and milling machines to make customized parts or repairs.
· Fabricate custom parts, fixtures and guarding by means of arc welding, grinding, oxyacetylene cutting.
· Assemble and install machinery and equipment such as mixers, saws, pullers, precision bearings, gear boxes, clutches, motors, shafts, sprockets, chains, conveyors etc.
· Carryout oral/printed work request and apply corrective measures in a timely fashion.
· Perform PM and regular Work Orders and account for inventory and labour on computerized maintenance system
· Welding repairs and/or fabrication of equipment parts
· Communicate daily repair activity with Supervisors and with other Departments
· Welding, Tig, Mig, stick
· Pumps, motors, gear box
· Power tools, hand tools, packaging equipment, conveyors
· Machining experience, lathe, mill etc.
· Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics
· Electronic and Electric controls
· Blueprint reading, drawings, specifications
· Knowledge of PLC an asset
· Other equipment and duties as assigned
Apply online by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and our recruiter will contact you for a personal interview.
Call April to follow up with your application after 48 hours at 905-631-2259.
**We look forward to working with you! Visit the ‘hot jobs’ section of our website at www.ablemployment.com to view all of our job postings.**