A metal distribution and processing company, with 30+ years’ in business has a new opening for an Inside Sales role. Continued business growth has created the need to add to the team.
Why this company?
– diverse team of employees with wide range of tenure with the company
– base salary, benefits, and profit sharing
– respected in the metal industry for their multiple branch locations and metal processing
Inside Sales Representative
– Provide consistent, superior Inside Sales service; ensuring all customer needs are identified and addressed; maintaining a high customer satisfaction at all times
– Acknowledge and respond to web and email submitted quotes requests
– Develop and manage relations with key accounts, including quote follow up
– Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
– Manage quotes, quote follow up and customer requests to build a repeat customer base
– New account research and prospecting; including outbound prospecting and warm calling
– Review, monitor and contact dormant customers to reactivate their business
What do you bring to be successful in this role?
– 2+ years’ Inside Sales/Customer Service experience, preferably within the metals industry
– strong math aptitude for order calculations
– excellent communication and customer relationship building skills
Apply by sending your resume to: email@example.com and mention job order #24192. You will receive a link to complete for us to better understand your career goals. If you have the relevant experience that we need for the job, you will be contacted to discuss your application further.
We look forward to hearing from you.