We’re looking for a Maintenance Mechanical Technician (Millwright) to join a newer manufacturing company in Brantford! This company was founded in 1949 and is continuously growing within Canada! We are looking for someone who wants to grow with the company and help them achieve their long term goals.
This is a beautiful, clean, state-of-the-art company that manufactures technology in the ever growing eco-friendly vehicles market. This is a fantastic career opportunity with long term potential!
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Safely use hand and power tools as well as install machinery, support equipment and structures on all machinery and equipment
– Read and interpret schematics, electrical and mechanical drawings for plant equipment and processes
– Perform repairs to machinery and plant support systems with regards to Electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic and mechanical repairs
– Direct and coordinate maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications and customer requirements
– Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to designed and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards
-Compile data and write reports regarding projects, when applicable
– Other duties as required
3-5 years’ experience as a maintenance/mechanical technician in a manufacturing environment
433A license required
Strong Mechanical/Electrical aptitude
Ability to work 2-week; 3 shift rotation
Knowledge and experience with ISO based quality systems preferred but not mandatory
Knowledge and experience with laser welding technology preferred but not mandatory
Attention to detail in all areas of work
Must be able to take direction comfortably, able to multi-task, managing time efficiently to obtain optimum results
Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
APPLY TODAY TO START WORKING IN AN ESTABLISHED CAREER! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job ID 19211 and call Stephanie at 905-547-0560 to schedule a same day interview! Please call Mon- Fri between 10 AM – 3 PM.