We are looked for a few experienced Mechanical Assemblers to work for a manufacturer of custom metal enclosures and electro-mechanical systems in Guelph, Ontario!
Location: Guelph, ON – Woodlawn Rd W/ Hanlon Pkwy
The essential duty by the Mechanical Assembler would be the mechanical component integration with light wire and cable installation are combined with our precision custom made enclosures and frames from our state of the art enclosure manufacturing facility. While utilizing your mechanical skills and attention to detail as part of a team to assemble a variety of products.
– Work as part of an assembly team to build manufactured products according to production schedules.
– Verify quality of product and components supplied from previous operations and identify defects.
– Ensure quality of workmanship and timely completion of tasks within defined task time.
– Follow methods and sequence of operations according to engineered work instructions.
– Report and discuss concerns or requirements for assistance with leadership
– Other duties as may be assigned.
– 1 year of previous experience manufacturing mechanical assemblies.
– Mechanical aptitude with pneumatic, electric, and hand tools.
– Maintaining a clean and safety work enirovonment
– Fine attention to detail and driven to produce top quality.
– Strong communication skills and team oriented attitude.
Must be able to work 40 hours on SIN!
7:00 AM – 03:30 PM, Monday to Friday
Great work life balance!
How to apply:
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job #23965. After submitting your application, you will receive a link to complete a short questionnaire to help set up your file with us. If your experience, skills, and preferences are a match for our roles we will contact you.
Skills often associated with type of position include: assembler, mechanic, mechanical, day shift, Guelph, Manufacturing, power tools, hand tools, electric equipment
We are currently looking for upcoming roles for an industry leader in manufacturing tracks, thresholds, and hardware for doors in...Apply For This Job
Hiring shop floor workers with heavy industrial experience! ***This job site is located in Grimsby, ON. All applicants must...Apply For This Job
ABL Employment was established in 1999 and is an industry leader for light industrial and administrative work, especially in the...Apply For This Job