We are looked for a few experienced Mechanical Assemblers to work for a manufacturer of custom metal enclosures and electro-mechanical systems in Guelph, Ontario!
Location: Guelph, ON – Woodlawn Rd W/ Hanlon Pkwy
The essential duty by the Mechanical Assembler would be the mechanical component integration with light wire and cable installation are combined with our precision custom made enclosures and frames from our state of the art enclosure manufacturing facility. While utilizing your mechanical skills and attention to detail as part of a team to assemble a variety of products.
– Work as part of an assembly team to build manufactured products according to production schedules.
– Verify quality of product and components supplied from previous operations and identify defects.
– Ensure quality of workmanship and timely completion of tasks within defined task time.
– Follow methods and sequence of operations according to engineered work instructions.
– Report and discuss concerns or requirements for assistance with leadership
– Other duties as may be assigned.
– 1 year of previous experience manufacturing mechanical assemblies.
– Mechanical aptitude with pneumatic, electric, and hand tools.
– Maintaining a clean and safety work enirovonment
– Fine attention to detail and driven to produce top quality.
– Strong communication skills and team oriented attitude.
Must be able to work 40 hours on SIN!
7:00 AM – 03:30 PM, Monday to Friday
Great work life balance!
How to apply:
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume or email your resume to email@example.com and mention job #23965 in the subject line.
After submitting your resume, you will receive a link through text and email to answer a few short questions to help us better match you with this or other suitable jobs for you. We will reach out to you when we have the right fit for you.
Skills often associated with type of position include: assembler, mechanic, mechanical, day shift, Guelph, Manufacturing, power tools, hand tools, electric equipment
ABL Employment was established in 1999 and is an industry leader for heavy industrial work, especially in the warehouse sector...Apply For This Job
Must be able to work 40 hrs on SIN! Must be able to drive with your OWN CAR to Milton! Location: Milton...Apply For This Job
MUST BE LIVING IN CANADA TO APPLY Work for a family-owned fabrication facility where quality of work and standard of...Apply For This Job
Please complete the survey which will be sent to your email and texted to you after you apply to this...Apply For This Job