Materials Coordinator – Shipping, Receiving and Inventory Control
Coordinating and completing the ordering, receiving and shipping of production materials and final products. Ensuring the ordering and receiving is completed in a timely manner to have needed materials and parts on hand for customer orders and projects. Completing the shipping of orders to customers.
Managing the paperwork for all shipping and receiving.
Inventory control to meet production needs
Maintaining stock and supply organization and work flow
Maintenance of forklifts and other equipment to meet safety and well functioning standards
Health and Safety practices – continuous follow up and improvement as needed
Strong candidates will bring:
– ‘succeed’ attitude and work ethic
– 3+ years’ shipping/receiving and forklift experience preferably within a manufacturing environment
– inventory control experience
– eager to learn and be a part of the continuous improvements in the company
– strong communication skills – verbal and written
– computer and inventory management systems experience