The Material Handler is responsible for performing a variety of tasks including but not limited to fulfilling orders, shipping / receiving, monitoring product quality / cycle counts, and maintaining the warehouse in a clean and orderly state. This position requires some repeated heavy lifting throughout the day, carrying and lifting while reaching, bending, climbing, walking/standing to move product through warehouse.
FORK LIFT CERTIFICATION REQUIRED: Counterbalance, Raymond Reach, Ride on Walkies as needed for picking, packing, processing and shipping.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Pull inventory to fill Sales Orders as needed
· Unload incoming materials and stock as needed
· Stock Control coverage as needed.
· Perform WMS inventory transactions, Cycle counts, Process orders through laser label systems
· Some assembly / packaging required to fulfill Sales Orders / samples
· Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment
· Prepare documents, such as bills of lading, as required
· Record shipment data, such as number of pallets, cases, units (i.e. 1 of 4, 2of 4 etc.) or discrepancies for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
· Contact carrier / couriers to make arrangements or to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
· Process orders through a variety of Customer Warehouse Management Systems.
· Perform other duties as required
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com to apply and call to schedule an interview 905-631-2259.
We have a great career opportunity for sit down counterbalance forklift operators in Surrey! You will be working in a state...Apply For This Job
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a high profile, growing electronics distribution center! Wonderful environment to work in where...Apply For This Job
Are you registered with ABL Employment and looking to work right away? We have started an Essential Services Rapid Response...Apply For This Job