The Material Handlers are responsible for the control of material from receiving, raw material storage, work order kitting, finished goods storage and packing, shipping and other material control functions namely cycle counting, inventory discrepancy root cause analysis and material recycling.
Other Duties Includes:
– Handling all goods and material coming in
– Familiar with working with SAP
– Manually inputting order into SAP system
– Comfortable lifting up to 50 lbs repetitively
– May be required to work outdoors at times (for short periods of time)
– Movement of inventory in the production area to the shipping and receiving area
– order picking/packing
– Opportunity to work Over Time
– Assisting the production department
This is a full time opportunity Monday – Friday with great opportunity for overtime over 40 hours and voluntary double time on Sundays!
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org followed by a phone call to 905-331-2513 to speak either with Janelle, Sam or Shannon today!
Our client is a well-known Mattress and Furniture retailer with many locations all across Canada. They pride themselves in...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for an easy job with a great pay rate? LOOK NO FURTHER! Work for supply chain experts that...Apply For This Job