FULL-TIME, PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY!
Work for a high end stone company who is well known in the industry for high quality counter tops.
Materials Handler is responsible for a variety of duties, including: loading, unloading and moving products and materials to the designated locations in the warehouse, and assisting in picking and placing materials orders. The Materials Handler is also accountable for checking received orders and confirming that all inventory transactions are completed and documented. The Materials Handler will be expected to be experienced with a forklift and a pallet truck. Other duties may be assigned as needed
– Creates daily tracking forms and ensures they are completed on a timely basis and balanced accurately
– Ensure Occupational Health & Safety policies are followed at all times throughout the warehouse and the rest of the facility.
– Operate overhead crane in a safe and responsible manner to load quartz slabs onto customer’s vehicles.
– Drive forklift in a safe and responsible manner to load and unload quartz slabs onto customer’s vehicles and shipping containers.
– Ensure delivery docket matches what has been loaded onto customer’s truck
– Unload containers which arrive daily. Scanning receipts according to procedure.
– Load and unload semi-trailers for transfer of stock to or from other branches. Accurately recording stock on IPR (Inbound Product Report)
– Ensure paperwork is completed efficiently and correctly.
– Participate in monthly inventory counts.
– Daily equipment inspections.
– Cleaning/maintenance of the warehouse and yard.
– Experience working with very heavy products is preferred.
– Minimum of 3 years’ work experience
– Current license/certification on Forklift and Overhead Crane operation
– Positive and ‘can do’ attitude, and a confident, polite manner
– Basic Computer literacy and experienced with Microsoft Office Products
– Working experience with ERP and / or Warehouse Management Systems (Oracle advantage) is an asset
– Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
– Able to work with tight deadlines in a multi-task, high priority environment
To apply for this opportunity please email your resume to Hayley or Luis at firstname.lastname@example.org and then call us Mon-Fri 10am-3pm to book your personal interview at 416-637-2351.
This position requires a Lift Truck Operator for a Crown High Reach. You will be required to both operate the...Apply For This Job
We looking for experienced forklift operators to join our team in Delta! Work for a Canadian owned and operated company...Apply For This Job