Our client has been manufacturing quality pet products for consumers and pets for 45 years. As one of the first producers of clumping cat litter and small animal bedding in the market, this New Hamburg client has maintained their leadership position in the pet industry for very long period of time.
Material Handler Responsibilities
1. Removing finished palletized product from the production lines and locating it to storage areas in the warehouse or onto trailers
2. Delivering materials including packaging materials and pallets to the production lines
3. Assist the AZ shunt drivers as required with loading and unloading.
4. On site shunting as required (training provided)
5. Assisting with line production and other duties as required by the Supervisor
At least 3 years counterbalance forklift experience in a warehouse and/or
manufacturing setting required
Clean forklift driving record required
Ability to manually lift up to 55 lbs on a regular basis required
Experience shunting tractor trailers would be an asset
APPLY TODAY TO START WORKING ASAP!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com – this will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume, call Natasha at 519-340-0466 Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm.’
Visit the HOT JOBS section of our website www.ablemployment.com to see more full-time job openings!
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
Are you a forklift operator that is looking to gain experience in your skill? Have you recently been certified but...Apply For This Job
WE HAVE A VERY COOL JOB FOR SIT DOWN COUNTERBALANCE OPERATORS IN SURREY! We are looking for a great person...Apply For This Job
Working in a large distribution center in the Burlington area! Multiple positions available in the warehouse - GENERAL LABOUR AND...Apply For This Job