Seeking a Marketing Manager for an e-commerce company. Permanent, full-time opportunity!
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing overall marketing strategy, leading the marketing team to achieve corporates goals/objectives, developing content marketing, collaboration with marketing services and other departments, project management, and website traffic/conversion.
The ideal candidate will:
– Have a post-secondary education in marketing
– Ideally be experienced with working with high level executives
– Have 5 years of working experience in marketing preferably in the e-commerce/tech space.
– Have the knowledge to build brand awareness
– Understand how to track and report marketing results and strategies
– Possess strong web analytics skills
– Have advances SEO knowledge
– Be a problem solver
We offer salary, benefits, product discounts, RRSP contribution, and staff events.
If you are interested in this role please email your resume to email@example.com. We appreciate all those who apply. Those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our established client who specializes in Janitorial Services is seeking to hire a Bilingual Account Manager on a permanent basis...Apply For This Job
Our established client who specializes in Janitorial and Building Services is seeking to hire a Bilingual Account and Operations Supervisor...Apply For This Job