We’re hiring full time Woodworkers to join a team that does assembly, quality control, packing of window frames! This company was founded in Burlington in 1948 and is recognized as a leader in the window and door market!
If you enjoy working in an environment that takes great pride in combining superb craftsmanship with the latest technology in manufacturing techniques, this could be the opportunity for you!
Pay starts at $16.50/hr, and the hours are 6:30 am – 3:00 pm. We pay weekly each Friday!
*** on your first day ONLY, you will start at 8:00am***
You will likely be trained on different machines at different stations.
Your duties may include any of the following depending on what station you are working at:
– Using an air hammer install a glass stop, this is used to hold the glass in place
– Install handles where appropriate, and attach installation stickers on all products for directions and delivery
– Deglaze and add shims if required, this is done to ensure the glass is installed properly
– Read order forms, distinguish colour, size, and type of material required, then sorting to appropriate cubical
– Inspect quality of product and read labels and attach and extend windows
– Utilizing proper tools including but not limited to nail guns /staple gun, silicone gun and saw; use pneumatic tool to fasten the windows together.
Apply today to become part of an amazing team and make beautiful windows that will be appreciated for years to come!
Submit your resume to email@example.com, then call Stephanie at 905-631-2259 to arrange your phone interview! Please call Mon-Fri.
Skills often associated: carpentry, woodworking, windows, doors, framing, general labour, hand tools, power tools, day shift, burlington, halton, full time