*Opportunities may start in 2024*
Our client, a leader in pre-cast concrete mixing and supply, is looking for a Manufacturing/Operations Supervisor to join their growing team a full time permanent basis. Are you ready to advance career? Have you worked in pre-cast concrete previously? If so, this opportunity is for you!
Manufacturing/Operations Supervisor- Salary to be negotiated
What’s the job?
– Leading a team of 5 in the manufacturing of pre-cast concrete slabs and materials
– Managing day to day operations, ensuring production needs are met
– Client/customer relationships, ensuring customers are receiving proper orders
– Creating sales opportunities to continue to grow the business
– Occasional transport to customer site to deliver product and check ins on customers
What do you bring to the job?
– 2 years previous experience working with and/or in pre-cast concrete is desired
– 2 years previous management experience, managing a team of 5+ is desired
– A Valid G license and vehicle to commute to and from work
– Previous experience in sales, customer relationship building and client management is preferred
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive salary
– Career growth opportunities
– Full time, permanent position
– Lead your own team of 5+ workers
– Continue building a brand and enhance customer relationships
How to apply:
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention ‘Manufacturing Supervisor’ in the subject line.
After submitting your resume, you will receive a link through text and email to answer a few short questions to help us better match you with our upcoming openings.
**This is a Hybrid role working from home and in office** Must Speak French and English Fluently** In this role you...Apply For This Job
We are seeking a Coordinator of Operations/Assistant Manager for a large donation center in Hamilton, Ontario. THIS IS A FULL-TIME...Apply For This Job