A well established bakery production company has an exciting opening for a Maintenance Millwright. This is a 12-hr Continental DAY SHIFT position with a company that is continuously growing.
What employer offers:
– be a part of a global food company
– strong hourly compensation
– a diverse work environment
– Provide mechanical support across all facility departments
– Ensure equipment operates safely and efficiently through preventive maintenance
– Troubleshoot mechanical breakdowns for minimal production loss
– Collaborate with other departments for process improvement
– Maintain cleanliness and report concerns to the supervisor
– Uphold food safety, legality and quality standards.
Qualifications & Requirements:
– Valid Millwright license
– 1-3 years of experience
– Strong mechanical aptitude and effective communicator
– Organized and tenacious with analytical skills
To apply to this position, please email email@example.com with a copy of your resume and mention the job ID #24074. and you will receive a reach out from our virtual recruiter to better understand your career goals. If you have the relevant experience that we need for the job, you will be contacted to discuss your application further.
Skills associated with this role include: Millwright; 443A license; Mechanical Engineer; Maintenance Millwright