Our client is a global agri-food solutions company that helps the world’s top consumer brands develop customized sourcing programs, innovative products and sustainable supply chains.
They are looking for a Maintenance Mechanic for their facility in St Mary’s.
This position would be suitable for a first or second year apprentice with minimum of 1 year experience in the field
Duties will include
– Equipment repairs and maintenance on pneumatic equipment
– Basic Electrical and plumbing Troubleshooting
– New equipment rigging and installation
– Working with Contractors to perform equipment PMs, electrical hookups, plumbing etc.
– Ability to pass criminal background check
– Ability to provide 2 employment references
– Good English communication skills, including comprehension
– I year experience
– experience in the food production field would be an asset
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to email@example.com – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume call Bonn 519-646-1225 to schedule your personal interview – please call Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm.
To view more of our great job openings, please visit the ‘Hot Jobs’ section of our website at www.ablemployment.com
We are looking for great people to join our team in Milton! We offer a Quick Start Pay Program to...Apply For This Job
We have full time openings in a manufacturing company that was founded in Milton in 1981! Work for an innovative...Apply For This Job
Work for a great automotive manufacturer that has been in business for over 30 years! This is a full time,...Apply For This Job