Our client is a global agri-food solutions company that helps the world’s top consumer brands develop customized sourcing programs, innovative products and sustainable supply chains.
They are looking for a Maintenance Mechanic for their facility in St Mary’s.
This position would be suitable for a first or second year apprentice with minimum of 1 year experience in the field
Duties will include
– Equipment repairs and maintenance on pneumatic equipment
– Basic Electrical and plumbing Troubleshooting
– New equipment rigging and installation
– Working with Contractors to perform equipment PMs, electrical hookups, plumbing etc.
– Ability to pass criminal background check
– Ability to provide 2 employment references
– Good English communication skills, including comprehension
– I year experience
– experience in the food production field would be an asset
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to email@example.com – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume call Bonn 519-646-1225 to schedule your personal interview – please call Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm.
To view more of our great job openings, please visit the ‘Hot Jobs’ section of our website at www.ablemployment.com
We have a great temporary to hire opportunity in Milton! You will be working in a locally owned and operated...Apply For This Job
Apply today to work for a factory that manufactures crop / plant nutrient products! Help Ontario's agriculture industry grow &...Apply For This Job
FULL TIME NIGHT SHIFT! CAREER OPPORTUNITY! GREAT COMPANY CULTURE! We are looking for Mold Injection Operators! You will be working for...Apply For This Job
Night Shifts in Milton! Call 905-635-2907! Apply now to work for a locally owned and operated company here in Milton!...Apply For This Job