Our client makes and distributes technical fabrics for environmental applications, including drainage filtration, soil separation, erosion control, spill containment, and more.
We are seeking motivated workers, with a desire to learn fast, gain experience and produce quality product and be part of the team.
This is a temp to perm position. On a bus route (Bus stop is directly across from the facility!)
2 week rotation between all 3 shifts.
– Attendance bonus: have perfect attendance and get an extra $1 an hour
– Great benefit package once hired on, included medical and dental
– Potential Raise – at 3 months
What you will be doing:
– Maintain quality control checks on yarn products
– Basic maintenance of machines
– Inspect and ensure all product is defect free
– Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available
All other duties as assigned
– Experience in a manufacturing environment
– Will be on your feet for long periods of time
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume call Bonn or Matt to schedule your personal interview 519-646-1225 – please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
To view more of our great job openings, please visit the ‘Hot Jobs’ section of our website at www.ablemployment.com
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE