Looking for a dedicated and energetic individual to join a great team in the position of Machine Operator. Work for a large manufacturer of stairs and railings for the homebuilding industry in the GTA and surrounding areas.
This position is temp-hire and is located in the Burlington area
Monday – Friday 7am-3:30pm – opportunity for overtime!
Starting rate $18 – $19 depending on previous experience
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
– Reading work orders and cutting material to specification.
– Defecting the material to ensure only quality parts are used for production.
– General maintenance of the machinery (i.e. replacing blades or tightening bolts) Other duties as assigned.
Job Specifications-Skills and Competencies:
– Ability to follow instructions.
– Work in a fast paced production environment.
– Work well in a team or independently.
– Excellent attention to detail.
– Must be able to communicate effective in English (both written and oral).
– Move and lift heavy product frequently. Woodworking environment experience preferred.
– Previous experience with; hand tools, tape measure and various saws (i.e. sanders, circular saws, nail guns, screw guns, drills and band saws).
DONT MISS OUT – Apply now to this great permanent opportunity! Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org followed by a phone call to 905-631-2259 to speak to someone immediately!
Join a growing company located in Woodstock Ontario! Work for a leading manufacturer of electrical steel products and components! We're...Apply For This Job
We have several openings for Machine Operators at a large company downtown Hamilton, ON! This growing company produces pieces...Apply For This Job
Apply for a permanent position in Brantford! Email your resume to email@example.com Food Processing Machine Operator position - is responsible for...Apply For This Job