Hiring Intermediate and Senior Machine Builders for an automation company in Brantford, ON! Our client is a solutions-based automation company with a strong focus on both building automated machines and providing automated manufacturing and prototyping.
No certifications required, but Automotive experience is needed to be considered. This can include a background in automation, mechanical engineering or other hands-on experience from the automotive industry (pneumatics, Welding, Machine assembly)
We are looking for long term, motivated individuals who are looking to grow within the company.
Salary: $25/hr (Intermediate) -$30/hr (Senior) Bonuses and overtime are also available!
Your duties will include:
– Ensuring the entire operation is performed as per the laid down standards.
– Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plan and vision.
– Organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
– Maintain timekeeping and personnel records, and preparing/submitting performance reports
– Adhere to HSE procedures in all floor processes to ensure safe working conditions.
Why work for our client?
– Be part of a fast growing company with a lot of space for growth; this is a great team environment.
– Flexible work environment; on-site parking, casual dress code, and more to come!
– paid time off and flexible schedules
– enjoy company and social events!
– upon hire, enjoy extended health care and vision care benefits!
Apply Today and build your career with a great employer! Submit your resume to email@example.com, then call Stephanie at 905-547-0560 to arrange your interview! Please call Mon-Fri between 10am -3pm.
Skills often associated with this position or other similar positions include: automation experience, pneumatics, welding, mechanical engineering, machine assembly, robotics