We have full time openings in a manufacturing company that was founded in Milton in 1981! Work for an innovative company that prides itself on quality and service! This is a great temporary to hire general labour opportunity with room to grow and advance! If you like to learn new things and work in a friendly environment this job is a great fit for you.
You MUST have some previous warehouse experience to be eligible for this position!
– Operating an injection mould machine to package light plastic window frames
– Trimming excess plastic off window frames with pliers
– Performing quality assurance
– Lifting between 10-30lbs
– Locally owned and operated company that been in business for 35 year!
– Manufacturer of plastic window frames
– Relaxed and friendly environment
– Light General labour
– Competitive wages
– 7:00am – 3:15pm
Working for ABL Employment comes with its perks!! Remember to ask us about our Referral programs, Quick Start Pay Program, and our monthly A Better Life contest!
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume call Collin to schedule your personal interview 905-635-2907 – please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.