Work for a leading global supplier of highly engineered automotive sealing and anti-vibration solutions. Work for a unionized company with flexible shift times to fit your schedule and needs!
What’s in it for you!
– Opportunity to be hired on in a unionized environment!
– Full time – 40 hours a week
– Competitive pay rates
– Days, afternoons and evening shifts available
– Bus accessible
– Quality inspection/quality control of light plastic automotive parts that are manufactured in the warehouse
– Ensure there an no defects on the each part leaving the machine
– Adding plastic clips to certain parts (depending on which station you are on)
– Light packaging into containers for shipping
– Rotating through stations depending on the needs of the day
– Other duties discussed by your supervisor
Skills often associated with the job: light packaging, automotive, quality inspection, general labour, day, afternoons, evenings, unionized, quality control, assembly, line work, Halton, full time.
DON’T MISS OUT! Apply now to to this great opportunity by submitting a copy of your resume to email@example.com followed by a phone call to 905-631-2259 to set up your own personal virtual interview!
Seeking a full time driver / General labourer for an family owned and operated flooring company in Burlington! The ideal...Apply For This Job