Our well-known window and door manufacturing client is looking to add Light General Labourers to their team! This a great opportunity to get in the door and work with a Family owned company that has been in business for over 70 years!
You will be part of a team that manufactures windows – so the work that you do will be on display in thousands of homes and buildings!
This location is bus accessible so it’s great for anyone that lives in Hamilton or Burlington!
– Install locks and runners on windows
– Sort products based on size and order
– Clean the corners of each sash by chiseling and blowing off any excess material if required
– Paint the sash corners by using a matching water base paint if required
– Quality control/inspection of each product
APPLY NOW! Submit your resume to email@example.com, and then give us a call at 905-631-2259. We look forward to hearing from you!
Have a friend looking for work? Refer them to us and you could be eligible for our $100 referral bonus. **Ask us for more details.
Skills often associated with this type of position include: general labour, production work, manufacturing, factory work, assembly, machine operating, full time, general warehouse, packing, quality control