We’re hiring light General Labourers to work for a family owned, Canadian company that does assembly, quality control, packing of window frames.
You will likely be trained on different machines at different stations; great way to build on your current General Labour skillset!
Pay starts at $15.65/hr, and shift runs Mon-Fri 6:30am- 3pm.
Please note: On your first day ONLY please start for 8AM.
Your duties may include any of the following depending on what station you are working at:
– Install locks and runners on windows while conducting a product performance test to ensure quality performance
– Sort products based on size and order
– Clean the corners of each sash by chiseling and blowing off any excess material if required
– Prepare sash to be painted by cleaning using a scuff pad, vinyl cleaner, and vinyl prepping solution if required
– Paint the sash corners by using a matching water base paint if required
– Install locks, runners, and plastic ‘buttons’ (used to help the window slide easily
MUST be able to read work orders and work with a tape measurer.
Apply today and secure your spot! Send your resume to email@example.com, then call Stephanie or Samantha at 905-631-2259 to arrange your interview! Please call Mon-Fri.
Skills often associated:
General Labour, measurements, Burlington, Halton, Full time, days, mornings. order picking, hand tools, power tools