Full-time, long-term opportunity! Light assembly work!
-Assemble window blinds and panels
-Maintain clean and organized work station, follow directions for proper usage of tools and equipment
-Worked at an assigned seated workstation
– Cutting fabric along a guided ruler, taping aluminum poles together, sticking matching labels to rods.
– Inspect products for defects and damages before moving to the next station
-General housekeeping duties and parts counting are required
– Attention to detail
– Able to travel to Concord
– Ability to work independently
What we offer:
– Weekly pay
– Quick Start Pay Program (get paid after your 2nd day of work!)
– Monthly prize draws
Submit your resume to Natisha at firstname.lastname@example.org and then call her Mon-Fri 10am-2pm at 416-637-2351 to book your virtual interview.
We are hiring general labourers to work for a plastics company in Milton! This is a long term job with...Apply For This Job