Laundry Department Supervisor needed in the GTA. Steady Days! Full-time, Monday to Friday! $50000/YEAR. This role requires general labour duties. You will work as a laundry attendant with supervisory duties added.
– 50k base salary
– Weekly pay every Friday
– Benefits once hired on
– Performance Bonus Plan
shift: Monday to Friday – 8AM to 4:30PM
Steeles and keele
– Managing the quality and upkeep of linens including draperies and upholstery materials. Ensures cleanliness
before issuing and manages any soiled, stained or damaged linen.
– Manages stock and storerooms and plans for regular inventory control and implements appropriate controls for
ordering new linen Consistent inspections and supervision for quality control
– checking whiteness of linen, hardness of water and various other environmental checks.
– Manages the relationship with Housekeeping Manager, participating in regular meetings and conducting briefing
with laundry staff and driver to ensure quality and minimize discrepancies.
– Ensuring productivity levels are met and understands the need to prudently manage utility expenses.
– Supervises and manage the discard of linen and track discrepancies and linen circulations.
– Ensures chemical stock and regular orders coordinate with chemical company for effective operations chemical
– other duties…
– A minimum of 2 year of experience working in hotel housekeeping or laundry
– Good written and verbal communication skills in English
– Ability to handle budget management/ Financial responsibilities/ Cost control and Management
– Detail oriented and professional attitude
– Knowledge of effective office organizational practices
– Good interpersonal skills and problem solver
– Proven track record of delivering excellent customer service
– Able to conduct the daily labour duties
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to this posting with a copy or your resume and mention job #23506
The following skills and preferences are a good match for this role: full-time, days shifts, morning shifts, laundry, housekeeping, supervisor.
Please complete the survey which will be sent to your email and texted to you after you apply to this...Apply For This Job
Do you have great leadership and technical skills? Apply for our full time, direct hire opportunity for experienced FSQA Supervisors...Apply For This Job
Do you have leadership skills and have 3-5 years' experience as a Food Manufacturing Supervisor in Canada? This is an...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com