We are currently seeking a Disk Laser Machine Operator for a well established client in Burlington! This is temp-hire opportunity with a great team.
As a Laser Machine Operator, you will be responsible to produce machined parts by setting up and operating manual/laser machinery; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
– Read work instructions, work order requirements and safety standards
– Manage stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available
– Machine Operator experience needed
– Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions
– Must be comfortable with heavy lifting
– Other general labour duties as assigned by your supervisor
Apply today! Email your resume to email@example.com to schedule your registration interview!
Skills often associated:
Metal Disk, laser machine, full time, afternoons, Burlington, Halton, Machine Operator, Hired on, Afternoon, general labour, manufacturing
We have several full time openings for Entry Level Machine Operators for Minova International, a Steel Manufacturing company in downtown...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking a machine operator for a manufacturer of medical and non-medical face masks in Oakville! Must be able...Apply For This Job
We're hiring light Machine Operators to come work for a digital security company that specializes in supplying credit cards and...Apply For This Job
Join a growing team with a busy automotive manufacturing client in Stratford! Immediate positions available! Full-Time Production Operators! Our client...Apply For This Job
Our automotive manufacturing client in Stratford is hiring for upcoming positions! Our client supplies welded body components to major automotive...Apply For This Job