Our client makes and distributes technical fabrics for environmental applications, including drainage filtration, soil separation, erosion control, spill containment, and more.
We are seeking motivated workers, with a desire to learn fast, gain experience and produce quality product and be part of the team.
This is a temp to perm position. On a bus route (Bus stop is directly across from the facility!)
2 week rotation between all 3 shifts.
– Attendance bonus: have perfect attendance and get an extra $1 an hour
– Great benefit package once hired on, included medical and dental
– Potential Raise – at 3 months
What you will be doing:
– Maintain quality control checks on yarn products
– Basic maintenance of machines
– Inspect and ensure all product is defect free
– Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available
– Experience in a manufacturing environment
– Good manual dexterity is an asset
– Light lifting but does involve bending, twisting and stretching to reach higher items
– Ability to learn quickly and move at a fast pace
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to email@example.com – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume call Bonn or Matt to schedule your personal interview 519-646-1225 – please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
To view more of our great job openings, please visit the ‘Hot Jobs’ section of our website at www.ablemployment.com
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
Work for an Automotive Industry leader for a company that has been well established for over 60 years! Seeking Machine...Apply For This Job
We have several full time openings for Entry Level Machine Operators for a Steel Manufacturing company in downtown Hamilton, ON!...Apply For This Job
LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM JOB AS A MACHINE OPERATOR? LOOK NO FURTHER! We have several immediate direct hire openings...Apply For This Job
We have full time openings in a manufacturing company that was founded in Milton in 1981! Work for an innovative...Apply For This Job