Our client makes and distributes technical fabrics for environmental applications, including drainage filtration, soil separation, erosion control, spill containment, and more.
We are seeking motivated workers, with a desire to learn fast, gain experience and produce quality product and be part of the team.
This is a temp to perm position. On a bus route (Bus stop is directly across from the facility!)
2 week rotation between all 3 shifts.
– Attendance bonus: have perfect attendance and get an extra $1 an hour
– Great benefit package once hired on, included medical and dental
– Potential Raise – at 3 months
What you will be doing:
– Maintain quality control checks on yarn products
– Basic maintenance of machines
– Inspect and ensure all product is defect free
– Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available
– Experience in a manufacturing environment
– Good manual dexterity is an asset
– Light lifting but does involve bending, twisting and stretching to reach higher items
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to email@example.com – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume call Bonn or Matt to schedule your personal interview 519-646-1225 – please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
To view more of our great job openings, please visit the ‘Hot Jobs’ section of our website at www.ablemployment.com
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM JOB AS A MACHINE OPERATOR? LOOK NO FURTHER! We have several immediate direct hire openings...Apply For This Job
Join a growing company located in Woodstock Ontario! Work for a leading manufacturer of electrical steel products and components! We're...Apply For This Job
We have SEVERAL IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for workers with machine operating experience! Work with an essential service that manufactures mining equipment...Apply For This Job