A ‘continuously growing’ company in the food equipment industry is growing again with the search for a Key Account Sales Manager for Ontario.
What is in it for you?
A strong base salary + commission and benefits are offered in addition to working with a strong team of dedicated professionals.
Extended health care
Paid time off
This position is ‘on the road’ and ‘work from the office’ (Mississauga, ON) with occasional opportunity to ‘work from home’. Some overnight, weekend and travel within Canada and the U.S. is involved, but primarily the hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 p.m.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Business Development; responsibilities include selling and marketing our food equipment and product portfolio to end users, customers within the dealer network, Multi Unit sector, grocery space and consultant community. The position requires a large focus on, educating, customer support, and relationship building with a concentration on prospecting and generating leads based on a target market with existing clients. The role requires a large amount of time spent on face to face presentations of our product portfolio. The position will require the Account Manager to oversee customer retention, engagement with customers daily via live, virtual and phone contact and follow up with prospects.
The successful candidate will bring:
– Bachelor’s degree, college diploma or equivalent experience
– at least one year experience in sales or Account Management.
– A culinary background and Food Service Equipment sales is a definite asset.
– Individuals looking for growth and advancement in a career who enjoy being face to face with people and building and maintaining relationships
– advanced problem resolution skills and communication abilities
– who is driven, results oriented and thrives in a fast paced environment
Skills associated with this role include: Culinary, Cooking, B2B Sales, Food Equipment Knowledge