We have a direct-hire job opportunity for a great company in Delta! We are hiring a service technician to service janitorial appliances.
If you have recently graduated from a mechanical engineering program then this might be the job for you! Get your foot in the door with a great company!
About the company:
– Canadian industry leader
– Has been in business for over 65 years
– Family owned and operated
About the position:
– Direct hire job – let us connect you with this great opportunity
– Benefits after 3 months
– Salary starting between $55,000 – $60,000
– Working hours are Monday to Friday from 8am – 4:30pm
What you will be doing:
– Completing service calls from procurement and operations
– Operating the company service van to transport orders and equipment to designated sites
– Maintaining the inventory of repair parts and create inventory orders to maintain part levels
– Maintaining and refurbishing used equipment in warehouse
– Shipping, receiving, organizing, and issuing of inbound and outbound orders
What we are looking for:
– Minimum 1-3 years of experience in mechanical, maintenance, and/or repairs
– Clean driver’s abstract and criminal record
– Subject matter expert in Direct Currents (DC), battery operation, troubleshooting motors, and electrical wiring
– Ability to read and understand service manuals and schematics for all service equipment
– Understand the mechanics of small engine and capable of servicing, maintaining, and troubleshooting small propane powered engines
DON’T WAIT – APPLY NOW TO START YOUR CAREER!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 19816. This will help speed up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume, call Holly or Marcel to schedule your personal interview 604-648-2259. Please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.