Full-time, permanent role in collections! No collections experience required!
Our client provides comprehensive paid training, a competitive base salary plus commission as well as benefits.
What we offer:
– High performing desk
– Salary is based on experience
– Monthly prize giveaways (e.g., TVs, camping sets)
– Re-imbursement for OPC licensing/renewals
– Tenured and supportive team
– Conduct inbound and outbound calls, related to negotiating payments, updating customer information, and other customer service inquiries.
– Negotiate payment terms and methods using critical thinking and probing questions to overcome objections.
– Maintain compliance by use of proper policy, procedures, and scripts.
– Accurately record all details of communications and activities within the system.
– Proactively monitor and investigate accounts to locate pertinent information to aid collection.
– Identify cases for special handling according to company criteria, including legal actions and asset attachment.
– Strong negotiation and customer service skills
– Intermediate Collections Experience
– Experience using third-party bank database systems an asset
– A collection or sales background is an asset
– Bilingualism in French/English
Submit your resume to Elody or Hayley at email@example.com. Those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Skills often associated with this type of position include: customer service, collections, credit, call centre, inbound calls, outbound calls, office, bilingual, french, english, negotiations, database, data entry
Are you looking for a career opportunity? Do you have some sales experience? Would you like to work for a...Apply For This Job
We have some great job opportunities for a large Canadian financial institution! This job is located near Victoria / Consumer...Apply For This Job
Our client is seeking for a Bilingual Banking Collection Call Center Agent to work on behalf of a Canadian financial...Apply For This Job