We have a direct hire job opportunity for an Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative position! We are looking for an energetic and fast learner Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative to join our sales team. Let us connect you with your next career!
About the company:
– A premium manufacturer of consumable packaging for food industry with high graphic designs
– A national company with large clients in food processing industries in California, Oregon, Washington and Western Canada.
– Established in 1981 and has been enjoying a steady and aggressive growth over last several years.
– Hardworking individuals are always rewarded at our company
– Dental care
– Vision care
– Extended health care
– Disability insurance
– Paid time off
– RRSP matching
– Discounted or free food
– On-site parking
– Company events
– Plus bonus
– Receiving and processing customer orders (inbound sales)
– Processing / following up on quotes for customer and inputting orders into the system
– Providing customer service and resolving issues as required
– Establishing and growing positive relationships with customers
– Experience in customer service involving inbound or outbound calls
– Strong computer knowledge (Microsoft Office)
– Excellent problem-solving and communication
– Sales experience is an asset
– Monday to Friday 8am – 4:30pm
– Full time, permanent position
– This location is transit accessible
DON’T WAIT – APPLY NOW TO START ASAP!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 19826.
Work available for a dental lab! This is a hybrid role of customer service and sample intake. Job Duties Include...Apply For This Job
RECRUITER / STAFFING CONSULTANT FOR GROWING BC REGION! WE HELP PEOPLE FIND GREAT JOBS AND COMPANIES FIND GREAT PEOPLE! START...Apply For This Job
Join our client's team as a customer care representative working on a special project for a beauty company. This is...Apply For This Job