ABL Employment is providing the opportunity to work with one of it’s most respectable clients. Our client have been serving the Canadian community for over 25 years and counting with community involvement ranging from charity to top notch recycling programs.
If you are interested in working with a company that rated as best retailer in their industry Canada wide, then look no further.
Payment is weekly on Friday and they can be made by either direct deposit or cheque.
Ask about our QSPP program which allows you to get your pay quicker and also the referral program that earns you money without lifting a finger.
– We pay weekly every Friday by cheque or direct deposit
– Ask about our Quick Start Pay Program to get your first day’s pay in your pocket even faster!
– Amazing referral program!
– This job site is transit accessible!
– Performing order picking
– Operating the walkie forklift.
– 8 am – 4:30 pm
– Overtime opportunities available
– Overtime pay starts after 40 hours
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU!
* Full time position with opportunity to be hired on!
* Once hired on directly you get medical, vision and dental benefits!
* Training and paid orientation!
* Lots of opportunity for overtime!
* Covid Care Dollars 2.0 Program – get extra money added on to your pay for perfect attendance!
– Valid walkie forklift license
– Minimum 6 months work experience
– Clear criminal background
DON’T WAIT – APPLY NOW TO START WORKING ASAP!
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
Are you looking for a job in Caledon? we have the perfect opportunity for you! ADVANTAGES: - Refer a Friend and be...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for Part Time Weekend work in Brampton? LOOK NO FURTHER! We have openings for warehouse workers! Students...Apply For This Job
Our client is a well-known Mattress and Furniture retailer with many locations all across Canada. They pride themselves in...Apply For This Job