Are you fluent in Korean and English? We have a great direct-hire job opportunity for you! Let us connect you with your career!
About the company:
– Leading provider in the provision of AI training data
– Your work will help power intelligent technology for global organizations
– Has been in business for over 10 years and continuing to grow
Your Job Involves:
– Converting speeches or recordings into text documents.
– Listening and transcribing audio or video files of various lengths with a high degree of accuracy and within a reasonable timeframe according to specific guidelines and project requirements
– Data classification and data labeling according to defined criteria
– High degree of confidentiality required due to sensitive nature of information to be transcribed
What we’re looking for:
– Fluent in both Korean and English (verbal and written)
– At least 18 years of age with a valid Social Insurance Number
– Able to work full time in Toronto (downtown, transit accessible)
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 21214. We will follow up with qualified candidates to schedule your personal interview.
Skills often associated with this type of job include: transcribing, transcriber, transcribe, translating, translation, data entry, typing, data entry, word processing, bilingual, korean speaking, english speaking
We have a direct hire opportunity for an emerging leader in the provision of AI training data to power intelligent...Apply For This Job