Want to work for a company that ‘feeds’ the very important agricultural industry?
Our client manufactures crop/plant nutrient products.
Full-time, long-term role.
What we offer:
– Weekly Pay
– Quick Start Pay Program (get your first day of pay on your second day of work)
– $100 referral bonus – WORK WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
– Perform all required quality checks prior to packaging products
– Adhere to all safety requirements in plant- can lift 40-60lbs comfortably
– Maintain proper housekeeping standards of area during shift
– Ability to work in a team environment as we as independently
– Communicating effectively with team leader and peers
– Other duties as assigned
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and then call Natisha or Tiffany Mon-Fri 10am-3pm to book your virtual interview at 416-637-2351. Please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
Hamilton's largest steel mill is hiring entry-level dock workers! This is a great way to get your foot in the...Apply For This Job
FULL TIME NIGHT SHIFT! CAREER OPPORTUNITY! GREAT COMPANY CULTURE! We are looking for Mold Injection Operators! You will be working for...Apply For This Job
We have a great temporary to hire opportunity in Milton! You will be working in a locally owned and operated...Apply For This Job