Immediate general labour openings at a growing food processing company in St. Marys!
Our client is a global agri-food solutions company that helps the world’s top consumer brands develop customized sourcing programs, innovative products and sustainable supply chains.
Your role will involve the production of kosher dills, relish and sauerkraut in a food processing plant from raw materials to the finished consumer product ready for distribution.
– On site training
– Positive team oriented work environment
– Consistent days and hours from Monday to Friday (may include he occasional Saturday)
– Weekly pay every Friday + 4% vacation pay
– Ask our office about our Quick Start Pay Program to access your pay as soon as your second day of work!
– Your character is typically described as a dedicated, hardworking and detail- oriented
– You have good communication skills and are able to meet deadlines
– Ability to stand for long periods of time
– Ability to stretch, bend and perform repeated tasks
– Can be physically demanding
– Access to personal transportation
– Steel toe safety boots
– Clean criminal background
– Jar filling
– Cleaning duties as required
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume call Crystal or Bonn to schedule your personal interview 519-646-1225 – please call Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm.
To view more of our great job openings, please visit the ‘Hot Jobs’ section of our website at www.ablemployment.com
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
If you are second-guessing applying with an agency, give ABL Employment a call and let us talk you through it! We...Apply For This Job
Our client offers interesting careers in world-class manufacturing and highly technical business environments. They are always seeking talented and motivated...Apply For This Job