Immediate General Labour openings at a fast growing food processing company in St. Marys!
Our client is a global agri-food solutions company that helps the world’s top consumer brands develop customized sourcing programs, innovative products and sustainable supply chains.
Your role will involve the production of kosher dills, relish and sauerkraut in a food processing plant from raw materials to the finished consumer product ready for distribution.
– On site training
– Positive team oriented work environment
– Consistent days and hours from Monday to Friday (may include he occasional Saturday)
– Weekly pay every Friday + 4% vacation pay
– Ask our office about our Quick Start Pay Program to access your pay as soon as your second day of work!
– Your character is typically described as a dedicated, hardworking and detail- oriented
– You have good communication skills and are able to meet deadlines
– Ability to stand for long periods of time
– Ability to stretch, bend and perform repeated tasks
– Can be physically demanding
– Access to personal transportation
– Steel toe safety boots
– Clean criminal background
– Jar filling
– Cleaning duties as required
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to email@example.com – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
We have several immediate openings for light assembly workers in Milton! Work in the automotive manufacturing industry - this is...Apply For This Job
Founded in 1880, our client, located in the Waterdown area is North Americas leading integrated processor and distributor of industrial...Apply For This Job