We are looking for individuals to join our team in a busy Laundry Department in Long Term Care Facilities in London, ON. They are looking for energetic individuals to join their various departments and assisting in the following duties:
– Linen dept.-from folding, ironing, hanging,
– Garment dept – sorting of items (uniforms) tagging and racking
– Mat dept.-hanging, sorting ,loading and unloading
– Soil dept.-sorting of incoming linen before washing
– Dry Fold dept- feeding iron (napkins and linens) and folding towels
Day shift is 8 am – 4 or 5 pm
Afts shift is 4 p.m-11:30 pm
APPLY TODAY TO START WORKING ASAP!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – this will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume, call Bonn at 519-646-1225 Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm.
A busy and growing Delta, BC based Restoration Company requires a general Labourer/Contents Technician. This is a great job with...Apply For This Job
Work for a well known Bakery where there are many immediate openings for bakery production workers! Great place to get started...Apply For This Job