Our client is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. They provide retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers.
If you have a passion for good food, you’ve come to the right place!
Located in the Burnaby area, they are seeking numerous new full time employees for their new production facility in the heart of the city. Workers in this role are responsible for the production of baked goods on an assembly line. Carrying out repetitive processing work, you will be working individually and in teams, to create delicious treats!
– Move racks with product to baking pans;
– Move skids with a pallet jack (non-electrical) to various locations in the warehouse;
– Following product processing instructions/specifications while working on a variety of products;
– Baking delicious treats all day long!!
What We’re Looking For:
– People who can work in accordance with GMP (Goods Manufacturing Practices) and WCB regulations;
– Responsible workers who can adhere to safety standards and communicate well in a team environment;
– Be able and willing to learn a variety of jobs through cross-train on several processing lines;
– Sociable people who enjoy mentoring new employees (show them around, make them feel welcome);
– Committed workers who can attend full time shifts.
– All workers should be comfortable lifting 30-40 lbs regularly;
– Great communication skills in English (including reading and writing);
– Problem solving skills, and the ability to do basic math calculations;
– Be willing and able to work a variety of full time shifts (variable shifts, and you may be needed to work days, afternoons and nights);
– Reliable transportation – sadly, the bus schedule isn’t great in the work area for all possible schedules.
– All workers must be eligible to be bondable before starting with the site.
Does this sound like the sort of job for you? Do you have what it takes to make delicious baked treats every day, and take delight in the pleasure you know you’ll be bringing to people all over the lower mainland? You know it does! So read the info below to see how to apply!
To apply for this position, please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com and mention job # 17152. This will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume, please call Marcel or Sarah to schedule your personal interview 604-648-2259 – please call Monday to Friday between 10am and 3pm.
Our client is an international family business whose quality products have appealed to people's taste for generations! This is a...Apply For This Job