Our client in Norwich is a leading manufacturer of quality farm equipment. Our client build and ship some of the largest, fastest and most durable agricultural implements on the market today
– Be hired on directly from day 1
– Room for advancement and learn valuable skills
– Grade level and wage upgraded every 6 months
– Individual performance bonus paid
– referral bonus of $100
– $17.90+ per hour, all shifts available
– Ability to work with tools and multitask an ASSET
– Experience an ASSET but not necessary – Training is provided
– Must drive as the locations are not bus accessible
– Lifting requirements up to 50 lbs
– able to work full time hours
APPLY NOW!! WE HAVE IMMEDIATE POSITIONS!
Please apply on-line by submitting your resume to job number 19606, at www.ablemployment.com. If you are currently on the ABL website, please click ‘Apply Now’.
Once complete, or if you are unable to apply online, call ABL Woodstock 519-914-5366 between the hrs. of 9AM and 3PM Monday to Friday to set up a personal interview with Aaron.
APPLICANTS MUSTBE 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER
We have a full time long term job opportunity for general labourers in the manufacturing industry! This is a great...Apply For This Job
FULL TIME NIGHT SHIFT! CAREER OPPORTUNITY! GREAT COMPANY CULTURE! We are looking for Mold Injection Operators! You will be working for...Apply For This Job
Work for a Canadian manufacturing company in Oakville! Help to keep the community and workforce safe and healthy at work!...Apply For This Job