Work for a family owned and operated company located in Oakville, Ontario. Become a part of a team of experts supplying commercial and residential top quality rental equipment to construction and landscaping companies.
You will be responsible for greeting customers, instructing them in the proper and safe use of equipment and demonstrating operation when necessary. You will support the team in ensuring proper distribution, return and cleaning of equipment promptly and safely. This position requires frequent bending, pushing and lifting up to 70lbs.
Shifts are Monday to Friday, 8 hours days. Please note, you will need to be available between the hours of 7:00am-5:00pm as shifts will range between these times, depending on store traffic/activity.
– Coordinate pickup and delivery schedule.
– Monitor rental contracts to ensure the right equipment is going out.
– Load/unload equipment for customers.
– Test operations of equipment before loading and ensure load is secure per company procedure.
– Assist in moving equipment both to and from outdoor display area.
– Assist with minor repairs and oversee cleaning and servicing of equipment.
– Other duties as requested by supervisor.
Apply today! Submit your resume to email@example.com and then call 905-631-2259 to book your phone interview!
Customer service, general labour, yard service/maintenance, license, shipping/receiving, equipment rental, lifting, repair, outdoor work, loading/unloading