Full time, long term Grinders needed to work for an established, family owned company with over 50 years of foundry experience in beautiful Cayuga, ON! This company specializes in aluminum casting for the industrial sector.
Pay: $16/hr; We pay weekly each Friday!
Hours: Monday to Thursday 6 am-3:30 pm and Friday 6 am-11 am.
– grinding small cast metal molds (max 5 lbs), ensuring all sides are smooth with no rough edges.
Things to Note:
– you will be standing for majority of your shift (anti fatigue mats are provided)
– vibration of the grinder is repetitive (gloves provided).
– family oriented company with great company culture! Breaks offered throughout the day.
– Upon hire, have access to group savings programs AND benefits!
– Just a 30-35 minute drive from Hamilton, ON! Avoid rush hour traffic and enjoy the countryside while driving to and from work.
Apply today! Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, then call Stephanie at 905-547-0560 to arrange your interview! Please call Mon-Fri between 10am-3pm.
Skills often associated with this type of position include: General Labour, Aluminum Casting, Production/Manufacturing Experience, Grinding Experience