We have over 10 openings for assembly workers starting in mid-June in Oakville!
You will be working for a company that dates back to 1955 – this company makes automotive fluids for vehicles!
Perks of this job include:
– Temp to hire opportunity – room to grow & advance
– Full time hours
– $18.72/hour pay rate paid weekly every Friday
– Quick Start Pay Program that allows you to access your 1st day’s pay after your 2nd shift
– A safe and sanitary workplace
– Filling bottles with automotive fluid as they come off the machine (assembly)
– Afternoon shifts
– 10 hours shifts, 4 shifts per week
– Oakville, ON
– Note: this job site is not transit accessible, you must have your own reliable ride to and from work
– Must have some assembly or general labour experience
– Must have your own vehicle as the job site is not transit-accessible
– Must be able to work full time, 40 hours per week
– Must feel comfortable lifting 60lbs
DON’T WAIT – APPLY NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com and mention job # 18286. This will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process.
After submitting your resume, call Sam or Janelle to schedule your personal interview 905-631-2259. Please call Monday to Friday between 10am and 3pm.