Our client has been in the industry for over 140 years. They are a well-known leading designer and manufacturer of high end business and health care furniture.
We are looking for positive and energetic individuals that thrive in a fast-paced environment to join our clients growing Production Team in Kitchener
What you will be doing:
– Assemble certain types/styles of tables & chairs
– Perform all necessary material handling
– Choose proper base, frame, and upholstery according to shipping labels
– Attach proper upholstery to finished frames by wood screws using an air driver
– Attach proper base and control to all tilters as per shipping label
– Assemble plastic and metal bases as needed
– Level and glides all chairs and tables
Your skill set:
– Working knowledge of hand tools and power screwdrivers
– Capable of heavy lifting up to 50lbs
– Day Shift, Monday to Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m
$16.62 plus piecework, at 3 months 10% bonus, 6 months 20% bonus or higher as earned
– Ongoing opportunity
– Benefit & bonus plan after hire
To apply for this position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com and we will follow up with you to schedule your personal interview.
Visit the HOT JOBS section of our website www.ablemployment.com to see more full time job openings!
We have full time openings in a manufacturing company that was founded in Milton in 1981! Work for an innovative...Apply For This Job