ABL Employment is a Canadian staffing agency that is locally owned and operated. We work side by side with our client companies and our assignment employees to help them reach their goals through new career opportunities!
We are hiring a staffing consultant to join our growing team in the London branch!
WHAT WE DO:
We specialize in helping candidates find temporary, part-time and/or full-time assignments for industrial positions across Ontario and BC. We help people find great jobs and companies find great people!
ABL Employment strives to create A Better Life for both our assignment employees and our client companies. Read more about ABL’s ‘A Better Life’ Award on our website. ABL creates a business that is valued within its community and as a result has earned nominations and awards as voted on by the community.
– Attracting, pre-screening and interviewing of new candidates for existing and future career opportunities with our clients
– Creation of strategic client focused recruiting advertising campaigns
– Building relationships with our assignment employees
– Supporting, servicing and working in partnership with our diverse customer base within the region by building and maintaining strong professional relationships
Salary offered is dependent on transferable skills/experience: this is not an hourly position. Benefits include: a competitive bonus plan based on branch performance, medical benefit plan, paid mileage, paid training, monthly wellness bonus, personal internet service reimbursement, and much more!
– An upbeat, positive and energetic attitude.
– Reliable/own transportation
– Any experience with recruiting or staffing
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strength in creativity and analysis
– Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a team environment
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please email your resume and cover letter for consideration to Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this position: please be aware that only those applicants with a close skill match will be considered.
*Skills often associate with this type of position include:
recruiting, applicant tracking system, human resources experience, database, outlook, talent acquisition, onboarding management, high volume, compliance, calendaring, staffing, interviews, hiring, sales, advertising, relationship building