RECRUITER / STAFFING CONSULTANT FOR GROWING BC REGION! WE HELP PEOPLE FIND GREAT JOBS AND COMPANIES FIND GREAT PEOPLE! START YOUR NEW CAREER TODAY!
We are hiring for the position of recruiter / staffing consultant for our New Westminster office, starting as soon as possible! Work with a friendly and dynamic team and learn from the best in the business!
Are you passionate about recruiting and find you are able to have people always open up to you? Do you thrive in a fast paced customer service environment with an outgoing and positive attitude? Are you creative and comfortable using social media? Can you juggle many things at one time while paying attention to detail? If so, please continue to read and we look forward to seeing your resume and cover letter.
Full time salary position with a competitive bonus plan based on branch performance, medical benefit plan, mileage, 6 weeks paid training, monthly wellness bonus, personal internet service reimbursement, and much more!
– Hands-on, full cycle recruitment – from the creation of ads to pre-screening, in-person interviews, job fairs, etc., the successful candidate will source candidates for our clients open roles.
– Placing motivated employees with our select clientele – working within our staffing team, you will contribute in the placement of our employees in a wide variety of industrial and administrative positions throughout BC’s lower mainland area.
– Developing relationships with clients and employees to ensure that they are matched successfully and their staffing/employment needs are met and exceeded.
– Your own reliable car is required for visiting client sites, or other offices; you will be compensated for this mileage.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
– Strong communication skills, a professional phone manner and extraordinary organizational skills.
– Familiarity with maintaining and documenting information in a database.
– Demonstrate keen problem solving skills, combined with a genuine desire to help candidates and workplaces reach their goals.
– Work full time, and be driven by the opportunity for career development.
Flexibility to work between the hours of 6:30am and 6:00pm, including availability for various shift coverage to accommodate the busy times in our industry. There will be a schedule planned out well in advance for all team members to work with.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please email your resume and cover letter for consideration to Jo Irwin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this position: please be aware that only those applicants with a close skill match will be considered.
*Skills often associate with this type of position include:
recruiting, applicant tracking system, human resources experience, database, outlook, talent acquisition, onboarding management, high volume, compliance, calendaring, staffing, interviews, hiring, sales, advertising, relationship building
We have an immediate opening for a Staffing Consultant in our Etobicoke branch! We are looking for someone that can...Apply For This Job